The Jäger HD disc diffuser series combines cost effective design, low installation costs, reliability and performance in intermittent and continuous aeration processes.
HD disc diffusers additionally offer a wide range of advantages:
- Precise die cut openings for high oxygen transfer efficiency and low head loss: According to system specifications as well as customer demands we offer different slit patterns varying in number and length of the slits and the spacing between the slits.
- Active diameter between 184 mm and 295 mm
- Various standard and special membrane materials provide a wide spectrum of applications. EPDM, silicone, polyurethane, nitrile, Viton® are available.
- Additionally, EPDM membranes can be coated with Original Teflon® made by DuPont.
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics for maximum chemical and thermal resistance
- Non-return valve is optionally available
- Various connections for plastic and steel tubes due to comprehensive range of accessories
- Long maintenance intervals
- Standard diffusers available in stock
|DISKVEIDA DIFUZORU GAISA PLŪSMAS RAKSTUROJUMS|
|Tips||Normāli darba apstākļi m3/h||Maksimālais daudzums m3/h|
|HD270||1.5 – 7||10|
|HD340||2 – 10||15|